Ready to enroll? Here’s how!:
Step 1: Submit an inquiry through our website (www.eliteopenschool.org/request-info). Please make sure to include a valid email address that you check regularly.
Step 2: You will receive via email an enrollment packet, including a link to the enrollment form on our website (www.eliteopenschool.org/enrollnow), a list of required documentations and a list of courses that are available through our programs.
The following documents are required to become a full-time student of Elite Open School:
- Release of Student Records (full-time enrollments only)
- Prior transcripts* (full-time enrollments only: please translate if possible)
- Birth certificate or other acceptable proof of age** (full-time enrollments only)
- Immunization forms or waivers (full-time enrollments only)
- Signed agreement from the Parent/Student Handbook
- Signed student consent form
- Acceptance of Payment and Refund terms
Part-time students may be required to submit a permission slip from their school counselor in order to take credit recovery or elective classes.
Step 3: Once the documents have been received and the tuition has been paid, the full-time student will meet with an academic counselor to finalize course selections.
- For middle school students looking to enroll in ELA and Math classes, we will have assessments in order to determine the best learning sequence for the student.
- For high school students, counselors will assign classes based on student’s prior coursework, interests and strengths.
Step 4: After the course selection has been finalized, the student can begin taking classes through our online content providers.
- Full-time students have a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 18 weeks per semester to complete their coursework. Full-time students must maintain a 2.0 GPA and retake any courses below C before proceeding to the next grade level.
- Part-time students will have a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 10 weeks per semester to complete coursework.
As students go through their coursework, EOS academic counselors will closely monitor and support the students.
*EOS accepts transfer credits! We accept class credits earned at other institutions once we have received an official transcript from each institution from which the student wishes to transfer credits. Elite Open School will also accept credits from homeschooled students only if the class credits are issued by an official educational institution that provides a defined curriculum, detailed course descriptions, and a clearly outlined grading scale. Students with previous high school credits must arrange to have your official transcript(s) sent directly to Elite Open School within 90 days of enrollment. After evaluating your transcripts, we will place you in the appropriate grade level and learning track. Any credits we accept and apply toward your Elite Open School diploma may shorten the time it takes to graduate and reduce tuition, so please make sure to send all your previous transcripts!
If you have any questions or concerns about our enrollment process, please give us a call! One of our enrollment counselors would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have about our programs.
There are two ways to contact an enrollment counselor:
- Call at 1-909-444-5587.
- Email your questions directly to: email@example.com