Our digital curriculum maintains the rigor of college preparatory courses while providing the flexibility of an online education. In our virtual learning environment, students have access to educational and technical support throughout the year.
Elite Open School’s High School offers:
- Year-round courses (core subjects, AP, foreign languages, and electives)
- Transparency via the gradebook - accessible 24 hours a day
- Interactive, stimulating, and online curriculum
- UC-approved advanced career and elective courses
- One-on-one mentorship and guidance with a dedicated in-person mentor
- Virtual teacher support with a credentialed, experienced teacher
Four Key Features of the High School Curriculum:
- puts students at the center of learning
- helps them excel beyond their expectations
- provides individualized support for all learning styles
Our courses empower students with personalized instruction that puts them at the center of their learning. We offer digital curriculum solutions to help every student be an active participant in his or her learning and prepares them for success in college and beyond.
Excel Beyond Expectations
Students come to EOS at different levels of academic readiness. We remove barriers to learning by delivering a personalized learning experience, so each student receives the support they need to excel.
Learn by Doing
Each lesson includes multiple opportunities for students to explore, apply, practice, and confirm their learning. Students are encouraged to visualize concepts through interactive modules and videos. This active learning approach develops critical thinking skills crucial for success in college and beyond.
Receive Individualized Support
Students can speed up or slow down through a course at their own pace. In addition, each student has access to continual guidance and feedback from the opt-in support and scaffolds integrated into the curriculum. Each course’s virtual teacher is also available to answer any questions.