We at EOS are a passionate, creative group of educators and mentors who are dedicated to high standards of excellence and educational quality. The policies and rules hereunder define what students should know. Please contact us at 909-444-5587 should you have any questions.
Transferable Credits from outside of EOS
Students who have completed previous years of schooling in a homeschool environment may still be accepted into Elite Open School. However, only the credits issued or formally accepted by Elite Open School will count toward graduation.
All students are encouraged to work through their courses diligently on each designated day. In case of absence, truancy, or delayed work, students are required to contact EOS as soon as possible. Excessive absence or tardiness is subject to withdrawal from the school.
All assignments and examinations are the student’s original work. Any student who is found to be plagiarizing work will be subject to investigation and may cause expulsion from the program.
Tuition and fees must be paid in full in order to begin your class .
- Registration Fee: A non-refundable registration fee is charged for the first-time enrollment.
- Tuition: Full payment should be made prior to enrollment of a student and is required for issuance of transcript or diploma from EOS.
- Material Fee: Some courses may require extra materials such as textbooks, science tool kits, etc. Please refer to course each course syllabus.
Drop / Withdrawal
Although we are positive our courses will meet and satisfy our customer needs, if, for any reason, a student wants to drop or withdraw from a course, it is recommended that the academic coordinator or teacher be contacted to discuss the reason for the change.
When a student decides to drop or withdraw, written notification must be submitted by a parent or guardian.
Refunds are calculated based on the “Withdrawal Date” which is the postmark and/or electronic imprint date on the written notification. Specific information on percentages available for refund is outlined below:
Full Time Student
Before Term Begins
Day 1 to Day 14 of Term
After Day 14 of Term
Part Time Student
Before Term Begins
Day 1 to Day 5 of Term
After Day 5 of Term
* No refunds shall be made for the sales outside of the United States. Registration fee will be withheld in consideration of handling/processing cost incurred during the enrollment process.
* For more details, please refer to our student handbook at link to download/handbook.