Tuition for full-time students who attend a Learning Resource Center includes personalized guidance and mentorship from our Learning Resource Centers and a high school diploma. Students are not required to attend a LRC, but it is highly recommended to take advantage of the resources if you have one located near you. Full-time families are able receive scholarships and discounts if eligible (see below).
Part-time students will be paying per-course, per-semester and are able to attend an LRC for extra help (see "single course per semester" tuition)
Single course tuition prices also apply to EOS's Summer School courses.
|Grades||5 – 8th w/ LRC||5 – 8th w/o LRC|
|Grades||9 – 12th w/ LRC||9 – 12th w/o LRC|
|Single course per semester||$1,200||$600|
|Single AP course per semester||$1,500||$750|
- There is an annual registration fee of $150 for full-time enrollment and a one time fee of $100 for part-time enrollment.
- Students who complete all graduation requirements and complete a minimum of eight credits at Elite Open School will receive a high school diploma.
* Full-time tuition entitles a student to a minimum of 4 courses and a maximum of 6 courses.
Scholarships and Payment Plans
Elite Open School offers scholarships to eligible students and families. Please fill out the scholarship application and someone from our scholarship committee will reach out to you as soon as possible.
We also have payment plan options available. If you would like to learn more about our payment plans or scholarships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-time families are eligible to receive a 10% tuition discount for sibling or active military enrollments.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you will need to fill out this form as well as send a copy of the following documents (if applicable) addressed to the CFGL Scholarship Committee to email@example.com.
Religious Services Scholarship
- Active Missionary Certification
- Letter of Recommendation from a direct reporting figure (ie. pastor, committee chair, etc)
- Previous Year's Tax Return
- Certification / Proof of Ranking or Active Involvement in Sport (ie. website, award, etc)
- Letter of Recommendation from coach
Fine Arts Scholarship
- Certification / Proof of Active Involvement (ie. website, award, etc)
- Letter of Recommendation from teacher or mentor