Elite Open School is an accredited private school looking to revolutionize the way students prepare for college in the 21st century.
Elite Open School is the newest venture of Elite Educational Institute, a globally recognized leader in education with 30 years of experience. Elite recognizes that the educational landscape is changing and that families are looking for options that are both personalized and flexible. Read on to find out why Elite Open School might be the right school for you.
Our mission is to provide students with a challenging academic environment that promotes personal growth and discipline, develops the knowledge and skills necessary to unlock their academic potential, and ultimately assists them in gaining admission to the colleges and universities of their choice. Furthermore, we believe in instilling a passion for learning and promoting high standards of academic ambition in our students, encouraging them to develop their talents and passions so that they may reach their full potential both academically and personally.
To give students and their families the freedom and support to pursue their dreams without sacrificing quality education.
Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
- Willing to struggle for intellectual growth with delayed gratification/result
- Equipped to successfully operate at a College Level and Career Foundation with learning skills formed over time
- Achieves global standards for admission to American top 100 Schools or Global equivalent
- Integrate technology to accelerate and make efficient knowledge sources and study tools
- Still leverage classic learning methods for things irreplaceable by technology
- Less Knowledge Acquisition, more Logic and Solution Searching
- Leverage PS Skill in effective Leadership Roles to innovate and change community
- Knowing the right questions to ask, not just right answers to give
- Seeing every challenge, unknown, or obstacle is an opportunity to solve
- Leveraging media, technology, and literature to build/improve self
- Growth Mindset, not Fixed Mindset
- Priority of Creativity and Innovation over Blind Tradition/Methods
- Ability to conquer fear of failure and learn from it
- Mindset to take action, instead of simply react to the world
- Reflect on thought/action/past for personal growth
- Able to see multiple perspectives, beyond own perspective
- Future leaders will need diverse skills, experiences, and mastery of humanities to lead in a technologically powered future
- Proactivity is supreme - Our students must at least do
- Personal Responsibility - Self Improvement, not Blaming/Victimhood
- Impact local communities while thinking globally
- Perceive, Decide, Act for causes greater than self
- Time Management by oneself
- Initiative to work independently AND collaboratively to apply/do what was learned
- Integrate technology into execution of goals
- Work Ethic and Perseverance in all our students do
- Integrate media and technology in promotion of ideas
- Speaking/Writing, also non-verbal, even coding
- Not just English grammar, but systematic thinking and impactful language
- Our students will be able to say what they think and feel - a growingly rare quality
- Leverage technology to empower communication globally with peers across the world
- Work in teams of diverse backgrounds (race, ages, class, creed, etc)
- The world is becoming closer and smaller due to technology - our students will be equipped to bring people’s efforts together
- Future problems won't be solved by individuals but by teams
Elite Open School is a private school that is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Accreditation is a process in which schools voluntarily partake in order to help improve upon their own institution, as well as to voluntarily hold up to external accountability. As a fully accredited private middle and high school, our students are taught skills that allow them to be competitive applicants and to pursue careers in all different types of work.