EOS is open to everyone.
We understand that each student’s academic needs are unique. While one individual might be preparing to attend college, another may be looking take a class to meet high school graduation requirements. We at EOS want to make sure that no matter what you’re looking for in your educational experience, we can provide you with enrollment and schooling options that work for you. Think of it as an educational program specifically tailored to meet your individual needs!
DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFERENT STUDENTS
3 EOS Curriculum Levels - Grades 5-12
- AP Level - Students Above American Grade Levels
- CollegeBoard-certified Advanced Placement Courses
- University-Backed Dual Credit Courses
- UC Approved Weighted-Honors Subjects (Grade Point Boost)
- CP Level - Students at Standard American Grade Levels
- ES Level - Students Below Standard American Grade Levels
- English Learning Students
Ultimate Flexibility - Students can mix and match, AP Sciences + ES Level Humanities, especially for Bridge Program.
PART TIME AND FULL TIME
- 1 or 2 courses at a time.
- Purposes are many:
- Preview/Review a Course,
- Replace Grade,
- Boost GPA via Advanced Placement Courses, AP Test Preparation, Dual Credit Courses (College Courses for High School Students.)
- 4 or more courses at a time
- College Prep, Bridging, General Diploma Programs
Choose the program that will take you where you want to go
College Prep Program
If you are planning to continue your education after high school at a two- or four-year college or university, this is the program for you! You will need to satisfy the standard diploma program requirements and complete several higher level classes (such as lab sciences).
General Diploma Program
If you are looking to graduate and do not have any immediate college plans, this is the program for you! This program is designed to get you your high school diploma so that you can enter the workforce immediately after graduation. In addition to core requirements, you may choose to complete coursework that equip you with skills to start a potential career.
Professional, Supplemental Program
If you are looking to graduate and are an athlete, musician, performer, etc, this is the program for you! Take to the roads for games or auditions and take your coursework with you. Don't let the confines of a traditional school hold you back from becoming a professional in your field. Practice all day and study at night--do whatever fits your needs and schedules. For high school athletes and performers who would like to attend a college, you will be placed in our College Prep Program. For those who do not plan to go to college (or are in middle school), you will be placed in our General Diploma Program. Scholarships are available.