Fees for transcripts requests vary based on what type and quantity of transcripts are ordered, as well as by the means which they are delivered. To get a copy of your transcript (unofficial or official), please fill out the transcript request form and send payment to Elite Open School (directly or via LRC).
Fees for official transcripts are $15 per copy.
- Official transcripts are included in the graduation packages (current full time students only)
Transcripts may be picked up in person or sent via US first class mail (no additional charge). The transcripts will be sent out promptly after payment is received by Elite Open School.
School Officials: If you need to request an official transcript for a student, please fill out the Transcript Request Form below. Please indicate "School Official Record's Request" in the subject line and include the student's full name and birthdate in the message section. If you have any other questions, please contact Rina Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic transcripts are not available at this time. EOS is currently looking into this option, so please check here for any updates!
There is no fee required for obtaining an unofficial transcript. Up to five copies per day are available free of charge.
Premium services are available for an additional fee. These services include:
Domestic Express Delivery - $25
International Express Delivery - $35
The prices listed above are in addition to the regular fee for transcripts.
- Domestic express deliveries are sent via next business day service. For most domestic locations, shipments will be delivered before 3 p.m. the following business day.
- The expected delivery date for international express deliveries varies by country. Typically, most shipments are received within 2-5 business days.
Payment of fees for transcripts may be made via:
- Check or money order made payable to ELITE OPEN SCHOOL when paying in person.
- You can make the payment at your LRC or you can mail it directly to EOS HQ.
- If paying through your LRC, processing time may take a few extra days. For urgent requests, we recommend directly mailing the check or money order to the following address:
ELITE OPEN SCHOOL
ATTN: Rina Park, Transcript
19735 Colima Rd # 2
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
- Credit card payments may be made to the LRC. Talk to your local branch for details and availabilities.
EOS will notify the student or parent once the transcripts have been sent out. If there is a tracking number, this will be given to you at this time.
Note: All students (pt/ft) will receive a progress report card at the end of each semester (bi-annual for a yearlong course) for no cost. Please only request a transcript if you need to send to your high school or college to avoid paying fees.
TRANSCRIPT FEE EXAMPLES
You would like...
1 copy mailed to your home - $17
1 copy mailed to your home and 1 copy mailed to another school or institution - $34
1 copy mailed to a domestic address and 1 copy mailed to an international address - $34
3 copies mailed to your home - $51
1 copy sent via express delivery to a domestic address - $42
5 copies sent via express delivery to a single domestic address - $110
2 copies sent via express delivery to 2 different domestic addresses - $84
Graduation fees need to be paid at the start of the student's senior year at EOS. This will be included in the student's invoice during their 1st semester of senior year.
Full Time Students, 1+ Years: $250
Full Time students, < 1 year: $350
High school diploma (1)
Official transcripts and academic records
- College matriculation services
*For students taking a gap year or are not applying to college right away will need to pay for the diploma and transcripts separately. The graduation package only applies to current seniors. Diploma fees are outlined below.
If there are any outstanding payments by the end of senior year, the student will not be able to receive their diploma nor will they be able to request transcripts until their account has been settled. There will also be a $25 late charge fee applied to the account.
Please complete the diploma request form below. You will receive an email confirmation letting you know if you've successfully completed the form and next steps (ie. how to pay).
High School Diploma (w/o graduation package): $350
- Replacement Diploma for Alumni: $50
Does not include shipping fees.
Picking Up or Receiving your Diploma:
All diplomas will be ready within 3 weeks after the end of the Spring Semester of the school year.
Please complete the transcript request form below if you would like to receive your diploma by mail or if you need a replacement or an individual diploma (no grad package).
- Students (or their parents) may pick up the diploma from their Learning Resource Center or
They may pick it up from Elite Open School HQ in Rowland Heights
- Mail student diplomas to home - $10
Express delivery for domestic - $25
Express delivery for international - $35
The prices listed above are in addition to the regular fee for transcripts